What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual organizing is an organizing service provided exclusively using technology via phones, tablets or computers. I work with you in short 1 hour sessions over the phone or through video chat using services such as Zoom and FaceTime.
How Virtual Organizing Works
It starts with a complimentary 30 minute consultation via phone or video chat to discuss your specific organizing needs.
We then book 1 hour virtual organizing sessions based on your needs and schedule.
During the virtual organizing session, you will use your smart phone, tablet or computer to show me your spaces. I will then provide you with a basic action plan, organizing tips and expert advice on how to organize your home or office.
These sessions provide a non-judgmental, supportive and encouraging way to keep you on task and hold you accountable so you can achieve your personal organizing goals.
In between sessions, you will receive email support and organizing homework, hands-on organizing projects to complete on your own, to further your success.
The amount of time and number of sessions needed depends on the size and scope of the project and the amount of do-it-yourself organizing you undertake in between sessions.
Sessions can be scheduled as often as needed based on your time frame and goals.
Benefits of Virtual Organizing
- You are able to work with a professional organizer, even if there is not one in your local area.
- It is easier to fit into a busy schedule because the virtual sessions are shorter than in-person organizing sessions.
- You don’t have to bring anyone into your home for this service.
- Accountability to your professional organizer can help keep you on task
- You receive a customized plan and tips from an experienced professional organizer.
Virtual Organizing Will Work Well for You if…
- You’re extremely motivated to reach your organizing goals.
- You’re comfortable using technology on your phone, tablet or computer.
- You have reliable internet access.
- You’re good at working on your own, but you want expert advice and instruction.
- You have the physical ability to do hands-on organizing work by yourself, or with help from supportive friends or family members.
- You are busy and don’t have time for a longer in-person organizing sessions.
- You are committed to working toward your goal.
- You live outside the Raleigh, North Carolina area and want to work with professional organizer, Nancy Haworth.
Virtual Organizing Rates:
$75 per 1 hour session via video chat on your phone, tablet or computer.
Virtual Organizing Sessions Include:
- 1 hour of a professional organizer’s tips, support and encouragement during each session.
- An email with follow-up tasks from the session.
- A basic plan of action based on your organizing priorities.
- Project planning and research in between sessions.
- A shopping list of storage product suggestions for the area(s) worked on during the session.
- Recommended resources.
1 hour virtual organizing sessions are available Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm EST, by appointment.
Payment is accepted online via credit card in advance of the session.
For more information on virtual organizing services, please contact me for your a complimentary 30 minute consultation chat via phone or video.