Bathrooms are usually the smallest rooms in a home, but many items need to be stored there. There are many organizing products that can help to create space in even the smallest of bathrooms. Here are some space saving ideas for a small bathroom.
Behind the door:
- Hooks or a towel rack can hang on the back of the door to hold towels or robes.
- An over the door shoe organizer with plastic pockets can hang on the back of a door to hold toiletries.
Under the sink and inside cabinets:
- A rolling organizer works well for a pedestal sink.
- Plastic sorter drawers for office paper can be repurposed to use under the cabinet.
- Over the door cabinet baskets can hold hair dryers, curling irons and hair brushes.
- Stackable bins can will also create storage areas under a cabinet.
- Sliding roll-out wire trays or drawers are another under cabinet option.
Along the wall:
- Hang spice racks along the wall to hold makeup and perfume.
- Add shelves above the toilet, and use baskets or bins to hold toiletries, or fold extra towels here.
- Hang decorative baskets from the wall to hold extra items.
- Add a hotel style tiered towel rack to hold extra linens.
- Store hair dryers, curling irons and straighteners in a mesh metal file box secured to a wall.
In the shower or tub area:
On the counter:
- Try an acrylic make-up organizer that can fit in a drawer or inside the cabinet when not in use.
- Use a tray on the bathroom counter to hold daily supplies, and to make it easier to clean the countertop.
On the floor:
- Add a thin rolling cart along the side of the toilet to hold toilet paper.
- Stack extra toilet paper in a toilet paper holder.
On Task Organizing, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com